Core Products: Enzymes
Enzymes are a Core Product, meaning they fully support one or more of the 4 Building Blocks of Health. Enzymes support Building Block 2, Digestive Nutrition.
A word about Digestion & Enzymes
Food Enzymes have the ability to promote digestion beginning in the stomach. Use of plant based, acid-tolerant digestive enzymes lessens the need for excess stomach acid production.
The health benefits to be found with food enzyme supplementation go far beyond relieving the symptoms of occasional indigestion.
You need enzymes to get benefits from the foods you eat! An example is Vitamin A. When you eat beta-carotene, an enzyme in the stomach turns it into Vitamin A (retinol).
Food which cannot be broken down sufficiently can accumulate in our intestines and eventually weaken them. Then, improperly digested food will break through a weakened intestinal wall and enter the blood stream. This problem might stimulate the immune system and can eventually lead to an overactive immune response. Over time, incorrect digestion can lead to other long term health issues.
By breaking down food into molecules which are able to be absorbed into the blood stream, enzymes ensure that our food can be safely utilized.
sbg zymes® Easier Digestion The plant based natural food enzymes in this formula enhance the digestive process by helping the body correctly break down fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber*. Each capsule contains
- 100% plant based enzymes
- Protease to break down proteins
- Amylase to break down carbohydrates
- Lipase to break down fats
- Microblended with Super Blue Green Alpha Sun, ensuring all the enzymes have optimum ability to function
- Thirteen active 100% plant based enzymes
- Lipase to break down fat
- 3 types of protease to break down many proteins
- Cellulase to assist in the breakdown of fiber
- Amylase to break down starch
- MycoProZyme™, the first enzyme on the market that works in a low pH environment, such as stomach acid
- Super Blue Green® Algae
- Fennel, ginger, and cayenne
SBG Zymes Plus are a potent addition to any diet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.